Regarding personal information
· Collection of personal information: When Nasaco collects personal information from a visitor to this website, Nasaco will, in advance, notify the visitor of the purpose, extent of use, and potential recipients of such personal information.
· Use of personal information: Nasaco uses the collected personal information to the extent that a visitor to this website has been notified in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
· Disclosure of information to third parties: Nasaco will not disclose any personal information of the visitors collected through this website to third parties unless it is deemed justifiable to do so.
· Control of personal information: Nasaco controls the personal information of the visitors collected through this website appropriately and takes security measures by reasonable means in order to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, misused, altered, divulged, or accessed by an unauthorized person.
Purpose of using personal information
Nasaco will use personal information collected from customers through this website only when necessary. When this information should be shared with, or outsourced to a third party, Nasaco will supervise it for the obligation of confidentiality regarding the information after impartial investigation.
Nasaco may use personal information to service and maintain customers’ accounts; process transactions in the account; develop, offer, and deliver products and services; provide customers with beneficial information; make inquiries to customers; have confirmation with customers; collect information from customers for quality improvement; respond to inquiries from customers or customers’ representatives; or use the information for marketing activities for customers.
Control and management of personal information
Nasaco manages your personal information by using the latest appropriate procedures that provide strict attention to controls and observes all applicable national laws and regulations concerning personal information obtained through this website by reasonable means in order to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, misused, altered, divulged, or accessed by an unauthorized person. In case of outsourcing the related affairs, Nasaco will also have it to operate with the same management. Nasaco will take quick and appropriate measures against any accident if by any chance.
Cookies are used in this website in order to provide better service to customers, and it is not for specifying personal information or infringing customers’ privacy. Meanwhile, if you prefer not to enable cookies, you can change your browser setting to unable the cookies function.
*A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Disclosure and provision of personal information
Nasaco will not disclose or provide the personal information collected in the course of business activities through this website to any third party without prior consent, except in the following special circumstances.
· When disclosure is requested from a public institution such as government and municipal offices based on authority provided by law.
· When it becomes necessary in order to conduct business activities in collaboration with group companies and other cooperating firms. In such instance, we will request the group companies and other cooperating firms to also exercise appropriate controls over such information in the same manner as Nasaco.
Response to requests for personal information
When action such as verification or correction of the personal information provided to Nasaco is requested by a customer, we will respond within a reasonable scope following contact.
78-4 KANDA-SAKUMAGASHI, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO 101-0026 JAPAN