Regarding personal information
· Collection of personal information: When Nasaco collects personal information from a visitor to this website, Nasaco will, in advance, notify the visitor of the purpose, extent of use, and potential recipients of such personal information.
· Use of personal information: Nasaco uses the collected personal information to the extent that a visitor to this website has been notified in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
· Disclosure of Information to Third Parties: Nasaco will not disclose any personal information of the visitors collected through this website to third parties unless it is deemed justifiable to do so.
· Control of personal information: Nasaco controls the personal information of the visitors collected through this website appropriately and takes security measures by reasonable means in order to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, misused, altered, divulged, or accessed by an unauthorized person.
Purpose of using personal information
Nasaco use personal information collected from customers through this Web site only when necessary usage. When these information should be shared with, or outsourcing to a third party, Nasaco will supervise it and for the obligation of confidentiality regarding the information after impartial investigation.
Control and management of personal information
Nasaco manages your personal information by using latest appropriate procedures that provide strict attention to controls, and observes all applicable national laws and regulations concerning personal information obtained through this Web site by reasonable means in order to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, misused, altered, divulged, or accessed by an unauthorized person. In case of outsourcing the related affairs, Nasaco will also have it to operate the same management. Nasaco will take quick and appropriate measures against the accident if by any chance.
Cookie is used in the Site in order to provide better service to customers, and it is not for specifying personal information or infringing customer’s privacy. Meanwhile, if you prefer not to enable cookies, you can change your browser setting to unable cookie function.
*A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Disclosure and provision of personal information
Nasaco will not disclose or provide the personal information collected in the course of business activities through this Web site to any third party without prior consent, except in the following special circumstances.
· When disclosure is requested from a public institution such as government and municipal offices based on authority provided by law
· When it becomes necessary in order to conduct business activities in collaboration with group companies and other cooperating firms In such instance, we will request the group companies and other cooperating firms to also exercise appropriate controls over such information in the same manner as Nasaco.
Response to requests for personal information
When action such as verification or correction of the personal information provided to Nasaco is requested by a customer, we will respond within a reasonable scope through following contract.
78-4 KANDA-SAKUMAGASHI, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO 101-0026 JAPAN